How do I apply for a change of address with the Home Office for existing visa application

If you have put in a visa/stay application at the home office (within the UK) and then moved address, or have/want to change your legal representative and their address, FEAR NOT!

The UK government and immigration services seem to be improving technologically these days. You can now apply for a “change your address or your legal representative’s details” via theUK Gov website.

What you should and shouldn’t use this form for Continue reading